Kombucha Master Kit with Kombucha Continuous Brew Crock
THIS PRODUCT QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Please note that the scoby is only available in North America.
Kombucha is an effervescent, tangy tea that’s both delicious and good for you. It’s made by fermenting sugar and tea using a Kombucha culture, which ‘digests’ the sugar in the tea, thus generating the wealth of vitamins, anti-oxidants and probiotics that makes it the nutrient-packed living drink it is. Perfect for beginners, our Kombucha Master Kit with Kombucha Continuous Brew Crock will take your homemade Kombucha to the next level while keeping the process simple. All you need to start your own Kombucha is included – From the SCOBY to flip top bottles, you’ll be able to brew your own Kombucha for years with the same culture from this kit.
This is the first-ever fermentation crock to be designed specifically for Kombucha brewing. It comes complete with its Kombucha culture (SCOBY), tea and sugar and allows you to brew and store your own Kombucha at home. The rewritable label at the top of the crock makes it easy to identify each batch, while the recipe book provides plenty of delicious recipes and inspiration.
- 5L glass jar with silicone sleeve, lid & filter. The interior of all Mortier Pilon crocks and jars is 100% glass, which allows you to see and assess the fermentation process, compared to most available on the market made of ceramic. The white parts on the outside of the crocks and jars are made of non-reactive, BPA-free plastic, and do not come into contact with the food.
- Endlessly reusable SCOBY, with organic cane sugar and black tea.
- A complete recipe book, to browse over 45 fermentation recipes.
- 2 flip top bottles to bring your favorite drink everywhere you go! These bottles are perfect for the secondary fermentation and flavor addition processes.
- Kombucha brewing jar – 5 L
- Kombucha filter
- 45 Fermented Foods Recipe Book
- Wax pencil
- Reusable SCOBY
- Organic cane sugar (30g)
- Organic black tea (30g)
- 2x flip top bottles
Sku number: 102740