Combine organic and natural oils with everyday kitchen ingredients to create three toners and three moisturizers, perfectly made for your skin type. Discover homemade beauty secrets with Oleum Vera’s Do-It-Yourself Organic Face Moisturizing Kit. Create three DIY toners and three natural face moisturizers by combining the finest plant-based oils and essential oils with store-cupboard ingredients.
Get started with several natural recipes:
- Lemon and Cucumber Toner - For Normal or Combination Skin
- Peppermint and Chamomile Skin Freshener - For Dry or Sensitive Skin
- Crisp Tea Tree Serum - For Oily or Acne Prone Skin
How to Use
- Complete a simple test to identify your skin type
- Pick a recipe that best suits your skin
- Mix the oils in your kit with everyday household ingredients
- Your product is ready. Enjoy!
- Marula Oil - 1 fl oz (30ml)
- Jojoba Oil - 1 fl oz (30ml)
- Plant-based glycerin - 1 fl oz (30ml)
- Tamanu Oil - 0.5 fl oz (15ml)
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - 0.5 fl oz (15ml)
- Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil - 0.5 fl oz (15ml)
- Lavender Essential Oil - Treat acne-prone, reactive skin to a few drops of lavender essential oil. This gentle ingredient is a must for any natural skin care program, but is also used to help with insomnia and anxiety. 0.17 fl oz (5ml)
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Bursting with anti-aging properties and a naturally complex earthy scent, this essential oil helps protect, lift and tighten the skin. 0.17 fl oz (5ml)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - Acne-prone and oily skin will love this essential oil, renowned for its chemical-free antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. 0.17 fl oz (5ml)
- Geranium Essential Oil - Banish wrinkles and tired skin with organic Geranium essential oil. Its regenerative properties have a balancing effect on the skin, reducing signs of aging and leaving a healthy glow. 0.17 fl oz (5ml)
- Spray bottle
- Dropper vial x 2
- Recipe booklet
Sku number: 101081
For all orders over US$79, we offer FREE SHIPPING. For other orders, shipping fees are US$9.99. For more details, check our shipping policy.
We gathered all the most common questions here in our FAQ.
Want to know who you are buying from? MMTUM is a small company of nice people fueled by Montreal's creative energy to imagine, design and manufacture inspiring products that anticipate the needs of today. We hope you will enjoy our products as much as we love creating them!