THIS PRODUCT QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING
All you need to start molecular gastronomy at home with our Professional Molecular Gastronomy kit! 10 molecular additives, 1 syringe and 50 recipes from our cookbook to master the art of molecular gastronomy. Easy for beginners, and a perfect gift for all foodies!
- 10 Molecular Additives: Encapsulate liquids into bubbles that burst in your mouth, create beautiful foams that intensify aromas, sculpt liquids into tasty pearls, raviolis or spaghetti…
- 3 Food Styling Tools: Explore your inner artist using 2 different shapes of spatulas to spread and paint with sauces onto your plate. Finalize your culinary design with a pair of fine tweezers to play around with details until perfection is achieved.
- Culinary Syringe: This syringe is both a marinade injector and a food styling tool. Whether you use it to inject marinades into meat prior to roasting or deep-frying, or to meticulously place dots of sauce or vinaigrette on a carefully styled plate, it is easy to handle and clean and will get you spectacular, reliable results, every single time.
- Cookbook: Hardcover cookbook, 168 pages. An introduction to food science to stimulate your culinary awareness, illustrated tips & tricks to facilitate home experimentation and 50 new recipes to astonish your guests.
- Agar-Agar (57 gr)
- Calcium lactate (57 gr)
- Soy Lecithin (57 gr)
- Sodium Alginate (57 gr)
- Xanthan Gum (57 gr)
- Citric Acid (57 gr)
- Gellan Gum (57 gr)
- Iota Carrageenan (57 gr)
- Kappa Carrageenan (57 gr)
- Popping sugar (57 gr)
- 2 spatulas
- 1 pair of fine tweezers
- 1 50 Recipe & Technique Cookbook
Sku number: 102664
For all orders over US$79, we offer FREE SHIPPING. For other orders, shipping fees are US$9.99. For more details, check our shipping policy.
We gathered all the most common questions here in our FAQ.
Want to know who you are buying from? MMTUM is a small company of nice people fueled by Montreal's creative energy to imagine, design and manufacture inspiring products that anticipate the needs of today. We hope you will enjoy our products as much as we love creating them!